HW Staffing is celebrating National Staffing Employee Week. The American Staffing Association (ASA) has dedicated September 12-14th as National Staffing Employee Week to recognize individuals employed through a staffing agency. This week, HW Staffing celebrates and honors our staffed workforce and shares staffing statistics and the benefits of using a staffing agency when looking for employment.
Thank you, Temporary Employees.
We want to thank all our past, present, and future temporary employees for choosing HW Staffing as their staffing agency of choice. We celebrated our 40th anniversary in 2020 and have been able to work with and provide employment to many individuals nationwide. While living our mission of “Dignity, Excellence, and Service,” we share a quote passed down by our Founder, Helen Walsh, “Without our field employees, we all would not have our jobs.” This is a message we live by and instill in our employees. So, in celebration of National Staffing Employee Week, we thank and honor our temporary workforce.
Staffing Employee Statistics
In addition to honoring our temporary employees, we want to acknowledge all employees staffed through an agency. According to ASA, staffing agencies provide work to 16 million people annually. Therefore, during National Staffing Employee Week, HW Staffing celebrates and honors those 16 million people. Another statistic provided by ASA states that 73% of the staffing employees work full-time. This is not very different than the general workforce as 75% are working full-time. So, you might ask yourself the differences between working with a staffing agency and why 16 million people chose to work with one. Working with a staffing agency has many benefits, so we choose five primary benefits we feel are most valuable.
5 Benefits of Working with a Staffing Agency
- Land a Job Fast – Staffing agencies do the job searching for you! There is no more waiting around to hear back from employers. We have readily available jobs for you.
- Greater Chance of Getting Hired – Staffing agencies have built great relationships with their clients; therefore, being presented by a staffing agency they trust can boost your chances of getting hired even before the interview.
- Test the Job Out First – Whether you are interested in working in a new industry or role, temporary work allows you to “test the waters first.” You have the flexibility to find out if you enjoy your job before having to make a long-term commitment.
- Career Advice and Expertise – Working with a staffing agency gives you access to knowledgeable recruiters ready to answer questions you may have about resumes, interviews, salary negotiations, and more.
- Flexibility – Most staffing agencies offer full-time, part-time, and seasonal work. Suppose you are looking for additional work during the holiday season; working with a staffing agency would be an excellent option.
In celebrating National Staffing Employee Week, we recognize and honor our staffed employees and give thanks for choosing HW Staffing as your employer. We are known for “connecting great companies with great jobs.” Contact Us Today!